THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE ACT
In compliance with Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby provide the following information:
Identifying information. RUTA DEL VELETA, S.L, with CIF B18036053 and registered with the Granada Chamber of Commerce in volume 466, folio 184, page number GR-3173, is identified as the PROVIDER responsible for the RUTA DEL VELETA web service, with its business address in Cenes de la Vega (Granada) at Carretera de la Sierra, 136. C.P: 18190 Contact telephone number 958486134 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Users. By accessing and/or using the RUTA DEL VELETA website, you are considered a USER, who accepts the general terms stated herein by means of said access and/or use. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services which the provider offers via its website and not to use them to: (i) engage in activities which are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature or which incites terrorism or human rights violations; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical system of the provider, of its providers or of third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the internet or any other physical or logical systems which are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, if successful, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Security measures. The necessary technical and organisational measures have been implemented to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of the personal information processed, in fulfilment of the requirements demanded by the applicable regulations.
Responsibilities. The provider assumes no responsibility whatsoever resulting from the publication of information on its website when the information has been manipulated or introduced by an external third party.
• RUTA DEL VELETA shall be held responsible for damages which the user may suffer as a result of using the website when said damages are directly attributable to to a fraudulent or negligent action on the part of RUTA DEL VELETA.
• RUTA DEL VELETA shall not be held responsible for damages which may result from, but not limited to, (1) Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdown and/or disconnection in the operational functioning of the electronic system or the user’s devices and computer equipment, resulting from causes beyond the control of RUTA DEL VELETA, which prevent or delay browsing on the system; (2) Delays or blocks on usage caused by internet deficiencies or overloads of other electronic systems; (3) That may be caused by third parties by means of illegal interference outside of the control of the website and which are not attributable to RUTA DEL VELETA; (4) Discrepancies in the information, documentation and/or other website content which may exist between the electronic version and the print version; (5) For the impossibility to provide the service or permit access for reasons not attributable to RUTA DEL VELETA, due to the User, third parties or owing to circumstances beyond our control.
• RUTA DEL VELETA may suspend, withdraw or totally or partially delete the content of the website at any time and without prior notice.
• The internet connection required to access the website is under no circumstances provided by RUTA DEL VELETA and is the responsibility of the User.
• The User is hereby informed that communications over open networks are not safe. It is the responsibility of the user to adopt all appropriate technical measures to reasonably control these risks and prevent damage to their equipment, data loss and the theft of confidential information.
• RUTA DEL VELETA does not guarantee, under any circumstances, the conditions of the products and services published on the internet by third parties, nor shall it be held responsible for the fulfilment of applicable regulations in our body of law by third parties and, especially, those relating to the protection of personal data and electronic commerce.
• With respect to links to other websites
The RUTA DEL VELETA website may contain links to other websites in order to make it easier for the user to access them. RUTA DEL VELETA assumes no responsibility whatsoever resulting from the content of these web pages or for damages which they may cause.
Communications. Any communication which is required between RUTA DEL VELETA and the User should be addressed via e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com or via written post to the postal address: Carretera de Sierra Nevada, 136, C.P.18190 Cenes de la Vega (Granada). Communications by RUTA DEL VELETA to the User shall be performed in accordance with the details provided by the user.